buy Librium 25mg
Librium 25 Tablet
Librium 25 Tablet may be taken with or without food. However, it is advised to take it at the same time each day as this helps to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor as it has a high potential of habit-forming.
If you have missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember it and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. This medication mustn’t be stopped suddenly without talking to the doctor as it may cause nausea and anxiety.
The most common side effects of this medicine include lightheadedness, drowsiness, sedation, dizziness, fatigue, balance disorder, unsteadiness, and uncoordinated body movements. It may cause dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. If you have been taking this medicine for a long time then regular monitoring of blood and liver functions may be required.
Uses of Librium Tablet
Benefits of Librium Tablet
In Severe anxiety
Side effects of Librium Tablet
Common side effects of Librium
- Uncoordinated body movements
- Balance disorder (loss of balance)
How to use Librium Tablet
Avoid Librium 25 Tablet with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
How Librium Tablet works
As Librium 25 Tablet may make you feel drowsy or affect your concentration and this may affect your ability to drive.
What if you forget to take Librium Tablet?
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is very high. Take it only as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to nausea, anxiety, agitation, flu-like symptoms, sweating, tremor, and confusion.