You can buy Nitrazeoam at best rates from us without a prescription note.
nWe also provide discreet packing and special delivery services
nensure safe and secure delivery. As a client, we got your back.
Side effects of Nipam
• Central Nervous System : Agitation, aggressiveness, amnesia, incoordination, confusion, delusions, disorientation, dizziness, fatigue, hallucinations, hangover, headache, irritability, nightmares, psychoses, rage, restlessness and sedation.
• Heart : Low blood pressure and palpitations.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, diarrhea, excessive salivation, heartburn, nausea and vomiting.
• Respiratory : Increased sputum and difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous : Rash, changes in sexual drive, muscle weakness, blurred vision and ringing in the ear.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 5 mg at bedtime; increase to 10 mg if needed.
How to use Nipam?
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
When is Nipam not to be taken? (Contraindications)
Contraindicated in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), severe liver disease, myasthenia gravis, increased eye pressure and hypersensitivity.